Please review these policies and rules.
Rules and Restrictions for the Midland County Horseshoe Amphitheater
• No reentry back into facility once patron has left.
• All purses, backpacks and persons are subject to search upon entry to the Midland County Horseshoe Amphitheater.
• No selfie sticks
• No outside food, drink, coolers, or water allowed.
• No outside chairs allowed. Chairs will be available for rent on the lawn at the amphitheater for most shows. Small blankets are allowed. (No larger then 5x10)
• No children under 12 will be admitted without adult supervision.
• No pets or animals allowed in facility except for service animals.
• No weapons of any kind; including concealed weapons permits. No wallet chains, metal chokers worn around the neck, chain belts, hairpins, or umbrellas will be allowed.
• No body surfing or moshing of any kind is allowed at the Horseshoe Amphitheater.
• Anyone under the age of 21 consuming alcohol or trying to purchase alcohol will be escorted out of the amphitheater and may be subject to prosecution.
• Smoking in designated areas only.
THE HORSESHOE AMPHITHEATER IS A TABC LICENSED PROPERTY AND ALL TABC LAWS APPLY AND WILL BE IN FORCE.